[Nodxa] Fwd: Re: [CADXA] July Meeting - Tim Duffy K3LR - Antenna Building

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:34:59 EDT 2022

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [CADXA] July Meeting - Tim Duffy K3LR - Antenna Building
Date: 	Thu, 7 Jul 2022 11:14:41 -0700
From: 	Virgil Silhanek - K7VZ <virgil at silhanek.com>
To: 	CADXA at groups.io

Join us for the July meeting at the church tonight, Thursday at 7pm.

Bethany Lutheran Church
4300 N. 82nd St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Located approximately 2-blocks west of Granite Reef Road, half-way
between Indian School and Camelback Roads.

If you're unable to attend in person, join the Zoom meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86926810736?pwd=MnNUNTl2ck1hVTh0QndJUU54VDd1QT09
Meeting ID: 869 2681 0736
Passcode: 775521

Our program will be Tim Duffy K3LR on Antenna Building.
Tim will present remotely, so we will do our brag session before 7PM and
start his presentation right at 7PM, then after a snack break will hold
the business meeting.

View/Reply Online (#9010): https://groups.io/g/CADXA/message/9010
Group Owner: CADXA+owner at groups.io