[Nodxa] J28MD QSOs for LoTW (Update/Last Call)

METRO SINKO metro351 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 12:08:48 EST 2022

 Tedd, J28MD confirmed me on 17, 20,30,40, and 80 meters....Thanks..........73, Metro W8MET

     On Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 11:31:41 AM EST, Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) <kb8nw at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hello DXers,
  ANY NODXA members that made a contact with J28MD and that wants
LoTW credit, send me your callsign and I will send it to the J28MD
team...... I got the OK Monday night. I would like to send the list to
the J28MD team by late Wednesday night......  Here is the updated
list I have so far:

AF8C, K8MFO,  K8YSE,  K8ZM, N8DJX, N8TR, W8AV, W8MET, W8XD and K9IC

73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>