[Nodxa] 3Y0J Letter

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:42:07 EDT 2023

(The letter will be sent out later tonight. Only 5 individuals have
responded so far!)

Hello NODXA Members,
   I have written the 3Y0J letter that was discussed at the last two
club meetings about the LoTW complaint, but I have NOT sent it yet. If
you want to read it, send me an E-mail and then your comments. A
decision will be made at the next meeting when to send it..... 73 de
Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>