[Nodxa] Fwd: FOR SALE-Tower, Yagi, Rotator, Controller & Tower Accessories

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 16:51:05 EDT 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FOR SALE-Tower, Yagi, Rotator, Controller & Tower Accessories
Date: 	Sun, 30 Apr 2023 16:58:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	w1pdi at aol.com
To: 	w1pdi at arrl.net <w1pdi at arrl.net>

Hi,

I was wondering if your club offers a equipment For Sale section in your
newsletter, bulletin and/or website. If so, would you consider including
the following on my behalf and if images are accepted I can forward to you.

*FOR SALE-Tower, Yagi, Rotator, Controller & Tower Accessories*
Tower was professionally installed in July 2018
Everything has been well maintained
30ft Rohn 45G tower
Rohn Bearing Plate (BPL45G)
DXE Thrust Bearing (TB-300)
DXE Accessory (Rotator) Shelf (AS455G)
Rohn House Tower Bracket (HBUTVRO)
JK Navassa-5 Yagi 5 Band + 6M element & balun kit
KF7P Tower Standoff & Stabilizer Bar
Yaesu Rotator (G-1000DXA)
Green Heron Controller (RT21)
*Cost: $3,000 (Today's cost for the above $4987.00)*
*/_Buyer must arrange tower dismantling_/*
Above price includes the following coax:
DXE 213U (approx. 80ft)
Bflex This was extra coax run to base of tower but never used (approx. 60ft)
RG8X This was extra coax run to base of tower but never used (approx. 60ft)
Current location: Northeast Ohio (Avon Lake)
Tom, W1PD
W1PDI at ARRL.net <mailto:W1PDI at ARRL.org>
Cell: 440-590-5777

We're moving out state later this year so it's important to find a buyer
soon.

Thank you & 73,

Tom, W1PD