[Nodxa] for sale

Bob Check Bob at 2cls.com
Thu Aug 3 10:56:51 EDT 2023

I am selling my 84 ft *self supporting* Heights Aluminum Tower
This is a heavy duty 84 foot telescoping motorized Aluminum tower with a
21 sq ft windload capacity. The tower has been up since late 2000 always
with large antennas. The last several years it has had a SteppIR Monster
antenna with a 34 ft boom, wind surface area of 23.9 sq ft, and weight
is 215 pounds. Comes with a Tower raising/lowering fixture, and home
made control to raise and lower the tower remotely. I have about
$12,000.00 in the tower and asking $5,500.00 picked up, it can be moved
on a car hauler as it only weights about 1,300 pounds. The antenna is
down and the tower will just swivel down, no climbing needed.
Serious buyers only please, will send pix on request
73, Bob, w8gc
216-524-7711 w
216-408-5535 c