[Nodxa] Annual Summer NODXA Picnic Luncheon (Update)

geokkr at yahoo.com geokkr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 20:45:37 EDT 2023

Will attend…George, K8KR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, August 14, 2023, 12:25 PM, Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) <kb8nw at hotmail.com> wrote:

Only 10 more days until the NODXA's Before Fall Luncheon/Picnic.

Here is a list of individuals planning to come to the Annual Summer
Luncheon/Picnic:

Attending: K8LBT(& XYL), KB8NW(& XYL), W8MET(& XYL N8LRS) and W8XD

Not Attending:

  PLEASE NOTE!!!! If you plan to attend, let me know by early
  Monday, Aug. 21st, so I know how much pizza/chicken to order....

73 de Tedd KB8NW

Hello NODXA DXers,
  It is time again to have our "Annual Summer NODXA Picnic Luncheon".
Our annual picnic luncheon will be held on August 24th at 4:00 PM, and
once again at Cleveland's MetroPark "Aukerman Park", located at 15561
York Rd., North Royalton, Oh 44133:
https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/parks/visit/parks/brecksville-reservation/aukerman-park
Directions can be found here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.30433398,-81.75397646
    The luncheon will be held in the Aukerman Pavilion which also has
very nice restroom
facilities.
    There will be pizza, chicken (while supplies last) and whatever you
want to bring as a side dish to share (not mandatory). Bottles of water
will be provided. If you want something else to drink, feel free to
bring it for yourself or to share.
    We will try to listen on the club's repeater (147.36 MHz) for anyone
who needs help or direct to Aukerman Park.
    PLEASE NOTE!!!! If you plan to attend, let me know (by August 21st)
so I can have some kind of idea how much pizza and chicken to get. I
will list the attendees each week.

    73 de Tedd KB8NW

P.S. This is a great time to renew your membership or become a NODXA member.

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com> and <kb8nw at arrl.net>