[Nodxa] NODXA Pre-Christmas Luncheon (Update)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 09:39:06 EST 2023

Only 10 more days until the NODXA's Pre-Christmas Luncheon.

Here is a list of individuals planning to come to the Luncheon.

Attending: K3USC, K8KR, K8LBT (& XYL), KB8NW(& XYL), N8QXC and NI8Z

Not Attending: ????

    PLEASE NOTE!!!! If you plan to attend, let me know by early
    Monday, December 18th....

73 de Tedd KB8NW

            The Northern Ohio DX Association Pre-Christmas Luncheon
                           (The Official Announcement)

   At the request by many Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA) members,
we are proud to announce the return of the "Pre-Christmas Luncheon"
which was originally started by the BARF80 Group. The luncheon will be
very informal (no meeting; just a get together) and will take place at
1:00 PM on Tuesday, December 19th at:
                     Gran Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Strongsville
                     18737 Royalton Rd (R82)
                     Strongsville, Ohio 4413

https://www.bing.com/search?q=gran+fiesta+mexican+restaurant+strongsville&cvid=64ce97f89d7444e58878c63a70ec58d4&aqs=edge.1.69i57j0l7.31609j0j3&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531
                       Easy to get to -- Take west R82 exit off of I-71.
The restaurant is about
                     2 miles west on R82 exiting I-71
                  -- The restaurant is on the south side of the street and
                     across from the Strongsville police station.....

   Attendees will be ordering luncheon "off the menu". The restaurant has a
great variety of different Mexican food.
   The purpose of the Luncheon is to relax, have a good lunch (along with
some spirits) and enjoy the camaraderie with Contester/DXers......

   THIS IS IMPORTANT! "Please" let me know if you are coming. I need a head
count for the restaurant and I need it "before" Monday, December 18th. I
will announce in the coming weeks who will be attending. We usually have 20
attendees, so let's hope for another great turn out.
            See you there.... 73, de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com> and <kb8nw at arrl.net>