[Nodxa] Radios for Sale

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 13:30:43 EDT 2023

I've been asked by Vlad, AA8CA, to help sell his radios. Vlad is fighting stage four cancer, and wants to clear out things sooner rather than later, as well as to have the money ready for his XYL to pay expenses.
I'll be posting these items on eHam.net and possibly other sites in a few days, but wanted to give a first crack to locals, in part to avoid the shipping issues. These radios are at my QTH and can be inspected there.
For sale:
Yaesu FT-DX10  S/N 1H060491  With hand mike, original box, manuals, etc.  $1000
Elecraft K3S. S/N 11670  This is the 10 watt version, 2.8 KHz, 400 and 250 Hz filters. With no internal Antenna Tuner Unit.  With manuals $1600
Elecraft KX3.  S/N 0176   With the Elecraft mating paddle. It does not have the internal battery holder. Includes the MH-3 hand mike, which works though there is major deterioration of the cord jacket.  $1000
Yaesu FT-920  With manual   $500

Feel free to pass this along to other clubs and individuals.

73  -  Jim   K8MR