[Nodxa] 3Y0J status

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 16:31:10 EDT 2023

                The following was posted on FaceBook:

        3Y0J - The Bouvet island DXpedition
        <https://www.facebook.com/groups/3093983840726129/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=4899279876863174&__cft__[0]=AZXYSR6g5b-gaZ-wGUkfmAZ7XxL-AigKgBLC735f3MA6I1N46kxOCyfF1q7AjmHvQtSCWl9KLJry6wtfX_nRB047IvRSIGa19Loa6PEBwZ_AOO8DHiR1xEx8q_L60bshn24v9fvPEqtfdq04hNvby5VoCknWDZhAkllqrS0n3koNtq6FOIo8o6AjQBb_GdUXVoE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R>

*Kenneth Opskar*
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/3093983840726129/user/723233575/?__cft__[0]=AZXYSR6g5b-gaZ-wGUkfmAZ7XxL-AigKgBLC735f3MA6I1N46kxOCyfF1q7AjmHvQtSCWl9KLJry6wtfX_nRB047IvRSIGa19Loa6PEBwZ_AOO8DHiR1xEx8q_L60bshn24v9fvPEqtfdq04hNvby5VoCknWDZhAkllqrS0n3koNtq6FOIo8o6AjQBb_GdUXVoE&__tn__=%2CP-R>
· <https://www.facebook.com/#> ·
*
LoTW status*

    *
      ALL LoTW have been uploaded for anyone OQRS, direct mailed card,
      or upfront donors >=$15
    *
      There have been a few issues with entries uploaded not showing up,
      we are working on this.
    *
      If you have not received LoTW AND you have OQRS please email
      kenneth at opskar.no and we will take care of it.
    *
      Complete log will be uploaded to LoTW when we enable FREE buro cards.

*QSL status*
The team is working on preparing the callsign and address for ALL our
upfront donors. This is a very time consuming process that comes on top
of our daily work, travel and other duties. We have spent considerable
amount of time on this. Unfortunately our 1100 upfront donors that made
a QSO needs to have their address transferred to the QSL system, and
this is what takes time.
*The delay is entirely with the team and NOT the QSL manager.*
Hopefully we can submit all information to our QSL manager rather sooner
than later, but we can not promise any date as it also depends on our
regular daily work load, especially since we do travel in our jobs.
In addition the 3YØJ container arrived two weeks ago in Oslo and we are
busy with unloading container, repacking the equipment and prepare
storage. In addition we are selling equipment we don't need.
73 Ken

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>