[Nodxa] Free ARRL Antenna Book Download

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Mar 16 13:50:27 EDT 2024

I came across this on many of the Mail Lists that I am on..... 73 de
Tedd KB8NW

(This has been edited)

25th Edition Book. I am guessing you need to be an ARRL member to download.

https://home.arrl.org/action/Store/Product-Details/productId/2014043922

You check out like a purchase but the price says free, about 30 minutes
later
you will get an E-mail with a link to download the book.

The download file is just over 1Gb. It downloads as an install
application. The
final product is a searchable PDF.

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>