[Orion] Updating the Orion

Charles W. Shaw chas.shaw at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 03:44:12 EST 2003

Hi All,
	When doing the latest Orion update Monday night, I also experienced all of
what Charlie, W0YG, described.  However, I didn't do any resetting of baud
rate.  I merely shut everything down and rebooted radio and computer.  On
the third try everything went as it should and I was quickly back in
business.  Aren't "black boxes" fun!  I'm a long way from re-grinding
crystals with toothpaste and Dutch Cleanser on an old mirror in 1955!

	Charlie--it might not have been resetting your computer--is probably my
message.

73 and Merry Christmas to All.

Charles - N5UL
Hobbs, NM