[Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching of MODE

John Buck kh7t at arrl.net
Sun Nov 30 11:14:37 EST 2003

I have had good luck getting my issues fixed in the next revision or 2.
The information you provided is exactly what they need.  A specific
setup that reproduces the problem.

Step 1:  describe the problem with specifically reproducible steps
Step 2:  confirm it with someone else on a different Orion
Step 3:  send it to Ditsnbits
Step 4:  Enjoy the Orion as is until the revision.  You might get a
private beta to confirm the fix.
Step 5:  Install the Revision and enjoy the Orion some more