[Orion] increasing audio output

Richard Hemingway rheming1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 22:11:54 EST 2004

I am running MultiMode with the Orion.  No problem on PSK but when I
try to run CW on TX it seems that one of the problems is that the
audio output from the Orion to the computer should be increased.

I am using the AUX cable, pin 4, which is the left side output - into
the computer.  I am using an Apple G5 running Panther and have the
input volume all the way up.

This is strange in that I have no problem reading even the faint RX
on PSK with the computer volume up only about 75%.  When I try to
read CW I don't even have garbage on the screen.

Thanks,

Dick, N5XRD