[Orion] INRAD 352 filter Info

BarryG n1eu at myway.com
Sun Apr 11 10:43:50 EDT 2004

I posted a Web page detailing my construction of the Inrad 352 filter kit using ceramic disc capacitors, complete with 9 photos and a comparison of audio passband spectra of roofing filters taken with my soundcard and SpectraPlus.  This Web page is meant to supplement the excellent info posted by W4ZV at http://users.vnet.net/btippett/inrad_.htm

My Web page is at: http://www.qsl.net/n1eu/orion/352.htm  or just go to www.n1eu.com and choose "Ten-Tec".

The bottom line is that the Inrad 352 filter kit was incredibly easy to build using the disc capacitors and the filter is a winner!  Thanks to W4ZV and W2VJN for making this happen.

73,
Barry N1EU