[Orion] VFO lock?

Zivney, Terry L. 00tlzivney at bsu.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:19:23 EST 2004

OK, John, KE5C, hit the nail on the head - I didn't have
TRLog set for this properly - the default TRLog is unfortunately
for the Shift keys to tune the radio.

BTW, sending a frequency from the computer to the radio changes
the radio's frequency on both the ORION and the OMNI VI even
with the VFO lock engaged -
does anyone still have a non-TT radio in their shack to see whether
this is "industry standard"?  I can see how the Shift key feature
might be useful for S&Ping, but it's a disaster waiting to happen
when CQing.  Having to reset the logging program results every
time you go from Run to S&P and back is a pretty bad way to do
things!

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9