[Orion] new owner issues

Dean on Island k3ggn at itol.com
Sun Sep 5 10:16:20 EDT 2004

Hi Dan,

I had similar difficulties with two Orions - an early production unit and a
later production replacement radio.  These are not software related
problems.  I suggest that you contact Paul at Ten Tec for guidance.  I
suspect that he will recommend that you send the radio back for warranty
replacement or repair.  Turn around time on repairs for me recently was
about 1.5 weeks.

Good luck

Dean K3GGN
~~~