[Orion] sub rx ant select

marvin d. taylor ae7h at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 9 15:42:43 EDT 2004

I sent my Orion in to Ten Tec for a dim screen.  They replaced the regulator board and the rig seems to be fine now except.....  They installed software update version 1.371 while the unit was there.  Since then there was several times that the sub rx lost the  antenna for that rcvr even though the led for the select button said it was on,  but no signals heard.  Powering the unit off and back on restored the sub rx.  I have re-installed version 1.370 and so far the condition has not happened again.  Has anyone else had a problem with version 1.371 doing this or has their sub rx acted same way?

thanks for any info

Don AE7H