[Orion] Audio woes...no more!

WB3LGC@aol.com WB3LGC at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 20:29:16 EDT 2005

Dick,

Great radio.  I read the manual before I got the radio, I watched the  DVD
before I started to use the radio.  I went back and re-read sections of  the
manual and re-watched sections of the DVD...  I had no problem  getting the radio
to work right off.  I am very happy with the way it  works.  I can hear
things I can't work with 100 watts and a G5RV antenna,  at least when I am working
against the KW's with the six element beams in a  pile-up.

I didn't want the bells and whistles, I wanted a great radio.  Check  out
ON4UN's new book, he has dual Orion's...

73, Steve

In a message dated 4/15/2005 11:07:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,