[Orion] Problem Using Winkey with Orion and N4PY Software

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sun Dec 11 18:09:06 EST 2005

This problem would also be caused by the program not being able to receive
data from winkey through the serial port.  Make sure the send data line from
the winkey is going to the receive data line of the computer serial port.
The program will send 5 characters to winkey and then not send any more
until winkey sends data back saying the characters are sent.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py at earthlink.net