[Orion] Orion PBT

Ron Spencer ronspencer at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 08:39:55 EST 2005

Wonder if anyone else has noticed this.

Setup:
VFO A 18XX
VFO B 19XX
Mode: cw

Set PBT on VFO A to -60 (or whatever value)
Using A/B switch to VFO B.
If the Green LED is not on for PBT the value on the display doesn't change,
however, it appears it is reset to 0 offset. I have verified this by
listening to the background noise and by varying the value. As soon as you
rotate the control the display changes from -60 to 0 and then varies as the
control does.

If the Green LED is lit, the displayed value resets to 0 when switching A/B.

This is an annoyance issue more than anything else. I am just wondering if
others have seen this.

Thanks

Ron
N4XD