[Orion] Orion 565 with DX4WIN

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Sun Mar 6 21:24:26 EST 2005

Hey, Milan,

I think I understand what you want, and I don't think that will
happen...yet.  I don't think it does that on any other radio either, as I've
been using DX4Win with my Yaesu 1000D and MP MK-V and neither of them would
equalize the two vfos.  I believe you'll still have to put the A>B button to
do that, just like on the other popular radios.

As you have noted, the radio responds perfectly to a split frequency spot.

Perhaps the folks at Ten Tec and engineer that as a menu selection in the
future, but personally, I would not want that to happen.  I use the other
receiver to store frequencies I want to return to.

Maybe someone else can offer an idea as to how to accomplish what you want,
but I can't...and I don't think I'd want it to if it could.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN