[Orion] Orion SWR readout

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Mon Mar 14 07:47:07 EST 2005

Don't count me as one of the grumblers.....1.372 is superb and no way
you are gonna pry my Orion from my operating desk.  Yes, we have
nits....and that is part of the fun.  My nit is the new Orion manual did
not start out with ver 1.372.  That can be very confusing to a new owner
who has not had to go thru the evolution in firmware that us long time
owners have lived and learned thru.  73 Bob de W9GE   Now with two
Orions on the operating bench...just wish the new one belonged to me.