[Orion] Orion SWR readout

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Mar 14 10:08:52 EST 2005

There is a lot of 'jitter' in the Orion, just look at the leading edge of a
CW waveform with a scope. But it's interesting that even with the constant
one to four millisecond leading edge jitter, and a constant character length
jitter, it is completely un-noticeable on the air.

If you look at the key-down rf power output with a scope, the power output
jitters also...but again not even close to being noticeable on the air.

But I've got this confidant feeling that most (all?) of this will soon be
taken care of by TT.

Tommy

W4BQF