[Orion] Orion error messages

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 23:30:51 EDT 2005

Hi Hank,

Two possibilities,

1)  are you on version 1.372 of the firmware?  If not try that.

If you can remember the sequence that brought you to the failure that would
help.  I've noted that sometimes a particular logging software will poll too
quickly and cause the error,  so far I'm ok on DXBASE2005/6 and N1MM
contesting software.

2)  you are having a logic board failure,  send to TT for repair.  Paul
Clinton knows his stuff,  trust him.

Best wishes,
rich
K5SF