[Orion] Diff between 1.372 and 1.373b5

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Tue Aug 29 22:00:55 EDT 2006

Does anyone have the errata files for what changed between 1.372 and
1.373b5?   A couple of us here in central Texas are moving back to the
1.3xx levels until TT gets the 2.x FW fixed for the Orion I's due to the
superior noise reduction, AGC adjustability, etc., etc.  We'll live with
the sweep/BW interaction problems.  But in order to choose between the
two levels mentioned, it would help to know what the fixes were (and even
what broke on later 1.373b5 level, if any of that has been summarized).

        73,  Duane  (for me and K5LN)