[Orion] Stuff

W9MWS at aol.com W9MWS at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 21:03:15 EST 2006

I have the following items for the Orion, that are surplus to my  needs:

Heil Studio One Mic with cable (4 pin) and mic holder.  Like  New.  Original
box.  $100 plus shipping.

I also have a SB-1 mic boom made by Heil for this mic or the Goldline  mic's,
like new with original box.  It clamps to the desk top and has  both up/down
and in/out adjustments.  $35 plus shipping or $25 if you buy  it with the
Studio One and they ship together.

Heil Pro Set 4 Headphones/boom mic in excellent condition with  original box.
 I'll throw in the Heil cable (4 pin).  $100  plus shipping

Ten-Tec 962 Power Supply.  Excellent condition.  $150 plus  shipping

Please contact me off list at:  _w9mws at aol.com_ (mailto:w9mws at aol.com)

Thanks and 73,

Mike W9MWS