[Orion] Help request on Orion I

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 13:18:09 EST 2006

Lee, from the excessively long time to boot up from a cold start I would suspect a voltage regulator problem.  There have been a couple of reports of long boot up time associated with a bad reg chip.  So it would probably be a good idea to repack it and ship it to Paul at Ten Tec.  It's well worth the cost.

73 es GL,  Pete Allen  AC5E

--
Amateur Radio, emergency communications when all else fails

From: "ke5c" <ke5c at hot.rr.com>