[Orion] ORION and MixW and USB to serial port adapter?

dbp at tds.net dbp at tds.net
Wed Jun 21 16:55:18 EDT 2006

Hi-
 I have an ORION, using it with MixW 2.15, and  Toshiba lap top running ME. There is no serial port, but two USB ports.
 A Belkin USB port to Serial port adapter was purchased. Computer see's the adapter.
 It will give me PTT for Transmit of CW or PSK but, I cannot get MixW to work to change the frequency of the ORION when clicking on a DX spot in MixW. All combinations of DTR and RTS have been tried. Serial port is set to 57.6, 8, N, 1.
 What am I missing?

73 de Dave