[Orion] FS: Ten Tec Orion II and accessories

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 20:02:00 EDT 2006

Previous buyer changed his mind, so it is available again..

After a lot of consideration I have decided to sell my Ten Tec Orion II. It
is in excellent condition and works great. I think it was in May when I
bought it from Ten Tec as a demo unit. (serial number 10C10365). It is
stock, NO tuner or optional roofing filters. It comes with everything as it
comes new.  I bought another radio and don't have room for both. I will sell
it for $2995.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I also have the following as new accessories that I will sell to the buyer
of the Orion II for the indicated prices.
Matching Ten Tec model 708 microphone $65
Model 311 band data converter (used the Orion with my Herc II) $65
Model 302R matching remote tuning knob  $105

I will not sell the accessories before the Orion sells.

Please email direct to nz8j at woh.rr.com with any questions.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J