[Orion] Orion 565AT for sale

K9RT at aol.com K9RT at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 21:46:56 EDT 2008

Selling my Orion 565AT. It is as-new and works the same. No issues
whatsoever.
Back to TenTec in 3/07 for version 2 hardware update and 2.059 firmware
installed. One of the best receivers I have experienced for weak signal work.
Has NEW shipping box back from TT , hand mike, manual, power card, bag of
connectors plus an Inrad 600hz filter in place of the original 1000 hz roofing
filter. This is in lieu of the two optional 500 and 250 hz filters and greatly
improves cw selectivity without loss of gain. The original 1000 hz filter will
ship with the unit also.
Will ship insured CONUS for $2200. No trades please, have two and selling
one. Absolutely no surprises or disappointments with this rig.
Email for more information or for phone number
Thanks Dick K9RT