[Orion] WTB Orion I or II or trade for one

nz8j nz8j at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 09:26:22 EST 2022

Looking to buy a Ten Tec Orion II or an Orion I (with blue screen mod). It must be fully functional with NO electrical flaws. Options like tuner,filters, microphone, remote encoder, matching speaker are all a plus. Power supply A9 board upgrades and new memory batteries should have been done.Will pay by paypal or will work a trade. I have a less than 3 month old Yaesu FTDX-10 that is like new and comes as it did from the factory. For the right deal I can add the optional 300hz filter and the FH2 remote keypad and the aftermarket FTDX-10 book that describes the radio much better than the Yaesu manual.If you think you have something that fits the bill email me with what you have and what you want for it in your first email please.Merry Christmas and Happy HolidaysThankslTimNZ8J