[OZ-CONTEST] For OZ4FF

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad at enter.vg
Tue Aug 26 20:38:59 EDT 2003

Subject: [ForSale-Swap] Jupiter for sale

I purchased a TenTec Jupiter back in May in anticipation of getting my
General Class License...  Well the code requirement has proven too
difficult and time consuming for me (yes I have tried code quick and
several other methods to no avail).  I can no longer justify having the
Jupiter sitting around gathering dust when the space and money is much
needed in other areas of my life.
	I have put in about 10 hours of listening time on the Jupiter,
but the closest I have come to transmitting is hitting the autotuner
button twice to make sure that it worked.  The Jupiter is in perfect
shape and has the built in autotuner.  Included with the Jupiter is the
Ten-Tec handheld mic, a Heil Pro-Set 5 headset/mic (used but in great
condition), Heil foot switch for using the Pro-Set 5 with the Jupiter,
all standard accessories, original box and manuals, and shipping.

I paid over $1500 for all of this and basically never got to use it...I
would like $1200 or best offer.  (Also I have the N4PY software and I
can ask the author if it is transferable.)

Thanks
Daniel Boyer KC9DAG
dpboyer at wisc.edu
Madison, WI