[OZ-CONTEST] Grid square locator source and Low band Chat

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad@enter.vg
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:22:02 +0100

I found a great site provided by N9SSA, which will calculate your six figure
grid square from your latitude and longitude.

It also calculate distance between two points, using the above information and
distance per watt value, which is used for qrp contests.

You all probably know about it. I put it on my favorites list.

The site address is http://www.qsl.net/n9ssa/mpwcalc.html

It is a great tool for calculating distance fro the stew perry contest,
although I gather they will do the points calculation based on log entry's
(i.e those log's showing qrp status).