[OZ-CONTEST] OZ/RZ9OU WPX CW

Igor Naumov rz9ou at mail.ru
Wed Jun 1 02:37:08 EDT 2005

Hej OZ-contesters!

Callsign Used : OZ/RZ9OU
         Operator : RZ9OU

         Category : SOSB  HP
 Default Exchange : 599 #
Time : 32 hours

QTH: OZ7OMR  (DTU-club station, Kgs. Lyngby)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20CW     1211        1211       2210      562

    Final Score = 1242020 points.

TRCVR: IC-735 (tnx OZ1AA) but with only SSB filter ((( ..
PA: TL-922
Antennas:  3 el. 3-bander (10-15-20) up 18 meter

Very nice condition on 20, but without narrow CW filter QRM was 59+10dB in
all band! I am tray to work CQ on the bondary of bands, of course so
difficult to work in S&P mode (( 90% time work in CQ..

Tak OZ5DL and OZ5UR for qso and especial tak OZ8AE, very nice to hear you
old-man Jorgen!
Congrats to fine resoults and I am hear you perfect operation ( how you work
caribean below LZ9W)...

Dear contesters, I will stay in Denmark (Lungby) untill end of Jule and
looking for participation in IARU HF Championship. If any team will invite
me as operator I will be very glad!

73,

Igor, RZ9OU

(ex RG9O and UA9ORS)