[OZ-CONTEST] Lithuanian Cup - 2005

Jan Thøgersen jan at thogersen.dk
Wed Jun 8 09:48:15 EDT 2005

> From: "Darius Kybartas" <dakyb at ktu.lt>
>
> Dear OM.
>
> I would like to invite you to take part in HF contest "Lithuanian Cup
> - 2005".
> This contest will be on Saturday, 11/06/2005, 15.00-16.30 UTC.
> Short rules of "Lithuanian Cup" are enclosed.
>
> 73! Darius Kybartas LY3DA

Welcome to “Lithuanian Cup – 2005”!

Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation has the honor to invite contesters
to take part in international on-site HF competition “Lithuanian Cup –
2005”.
The 8th “Lithuanian Cup” will be organized in holiday-resort-city
Birštonas, 40 km south from Kaunas. A 10-15 on-site participants (calls
from LY05A to LY05Z) will take part in this competition June 11, 2005.
You are welcome to enter this contest as on-site competitor or as usual
participant! Please see short rules for additional information.

Short rules of “Lithuanian Cup”

Aim of the contest: to clarify the best contesters, to promote radio
sport and to increase skill of contesters in on-site competitions.
Participants:
1) On-site participants are single operators only (calls LY05A-LY05Z).
Transmitter power is limited to 10W. Each participant is supervised by
referee during whole contest time. Applications or requests of on-site
competitor for more detail information (technical requirements, detail
rules, accommodation, etc.) should be sent to organizers (see section
“Logs”). Deadline of registration is June 1, 2005.
2) Other participants: a) single operator, b) team (multi op.-single
tx).
Time:	June 11, 2005, 1500-1630 UTC in three periods:
(1500-1527) UTC, (1530-1559) UTC, (1600-1630) UTC.
Frequencies: 	(3520-3600) kHz – CW, (3600-3700) kHz – SSB.
Exchange: RS(T) + serial number of QSO. Each station may be worked once
in CW and once in SSB during each period (max. 6 QSO with the same
call). Please to follow QSY rule (same as in European Sprint).
Scoring:
1) On-site competitors: 1 QSO = 1 point (no multipliers);
2) QSO with LY05 prefix counts 2 points, QSO with other participants –
1 point. Multiplier is a number of different LY05 calls during the all
contest time.
Awards: Winners (on-site, single op. and team) will receive trophies.
Certificates will be awarded to the leading stations in every DXCC
country. Special awards are for QSOs with all LY05 participants.
Logs: deadline is June 21, 2005 via
LRSF, P.O.Box 210, LT300, Kaunas, Lithuania
or e-mail lrsf at lrsf.lt

73 and please inform your friends about Lithuanian Cup - 2005!

Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation
member of European Radio Sports Federation