[OZ-CONTEST] TET ANTENNA TE-44

Samir Popaja samir.popaja at comhem.se
Thu Oct 13 08:32:55 EDT 2005

Hello,

I need some opinions about,
TET ANTENNA TE-44, 3-band (14-21-28) antenna plus 7mhz.

Please,
If any has some experience about this antenna, bad or good, everything are
welcome...If somebody has MANUAL it will be highly appreciable.

I need these information:
Real Gain dBi/ dBd per band?
F/B per band?
Boom long, boom diameter?
Element long, diameter of elemnts?
Weight?
Shipping box long?
Shipping box weight?

Can this antenna can be use like TE-43 if I not need 40m band?

Antenna will be use in field day
environment so easy way to assemble and
low weight is appreciable. It should replace THE SPIDERBEAM (se my field day
location on http://www.qsl.net/7s7v/wpx/2004/cw/index.html) which I found
very boring to assemble each time I should participate in some contest, I
need more then 3 hours just to assemble SPIDERBEAM.

Thank You

Samir, 7S7V (SM7VZX, T94BO)

Samir Popaja, 7S7V (SM7VZX, T94BO)
http://www.qsl.net/7s7v