[OZ-CONTEST] SAC CW OZ3RIN M/S HP

OZ0J - Joergen info at oz0j.dk
Tue Oct 17 15:54:10 EDT 2006

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OZ3RIN
Operator(s): OZ1ETA;OZ1MK;OZ2BRN
Station: OZ3RIN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OZ7HAM
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   17    11
   40:  150    37
   20:  283    46
   15:   39    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  489   107  Total Score = 120,589

Club:

Comments:

Rig:
Station Description: FT-1000MP>MK-V, ETO 91b, output 1 kW
                     3 el beam for 10, 15 and 20 M
                     loop for 40 M + 80 M
                     GP for 40 M

Highlights:
The conditions on 15 M Sunday about noon, where we had a pile-up for about 3
hours.
We had best condx on Saturday.

Lowlights:
the balun on the loop was not dimensioned to 1 kW. After 15 minutes the SWR
was
to bad to continue. Sorry for those who tried to work us.
the low bands had very bad condx from about 0.00 UTC.

Thanks to all who worked us. CUAGN in CQWW SSB.

Vy 73 de OZ0J, Jorgen