[OZ-CONTEST] Fw: LZ Open Contest

Steen Wichmand oz8sw at mail.tele.dk
Sun Mar 23 07:50:38 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Krasimir Slavchev
To: STEEN WICHMAND
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: LZ Open Contest

Hello Steen !
The final results of LZ Open Contest 2008 are published at
http://www.LZOPEN.com/lz-open-contest/results/2008.htm

Next contest is LZ Open 40m on 5th of April from 00:00 do 04:00 UTC
http://www.LZOPEN.com/lzocc40/index.htm
I have sent personal invitations to more than 2000 first class CW  contesters and I trust that it will turn to be a very exciting event. We all hope that you will take part in this contest as well.
It will be nice if you can also spread the contest rules among your radio amateur friends and club members.
Thanks in advance.

 73 de LZ1GL / Krasimir Latinov
http://www.LZOPEN.com