[OZ-CONTEST] WRTC-2010 ONLINE entertaiment

Thomas Andersen thomas at oz1aa.com
Tue Jun 29 23:58:17 PDT 2010

>From www.wrtc2010.ru/

Press release # 29
WRTC-2010 ONLINE entertaiment

Dear friends,

To make the WRTC competition much more interesting from a spectator’s
point of view and to get the contesting community more involved in the
WRTC race, we are introducing an ONLINE scoring system which you can
monitor on your computers during the WRTC-2010 contest / IARU HF
Championship on July 10-11, 2010.

All teams will have special hardware at their locations which will
send scores from their computers every 5 minutes to the ONLINE scoring
system.

All the on-site referees also will be using SMS messages for back-up
information, so in case of any failure we can use this information as
well.

Please visit www.wrtc2010.ru/online during the contest and enjoy
watching the real WRTC battle. We are also offering you an opportunity
to watch real time video from the WRTC-2010 opening ceremony, location
and call drawings, competitors’ meeting, and closing ceremony at
www.wrtc2010.ru/video. Our photo team will also be loading pictures to
the www.wrtc2010.ru/photos page every few hours to keep you updated
with faces and smiles. Don't forget to call WRTC competitors during
the contest and send your logs to logs at wrtc2010.ru by 18:00 UTC on
Sunday July 11, 2010. You can upload logs to www.wrtc2010.ru/upload as
well.

WRTC-2010 organizing committee