[OZ-CONTEST] Guest Invitation to WRTC-2010

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:16:11 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

As you might already know the World Radiosport Team Championship 2010 is
going to be held in Moscow July 8th-12th, 2010. We are happy to invite
guests to visit Moscow during these WRTC-2010 days. This is a golden
opportunity to feel the pulse of World Radiosport. It is your best chance to
meet contesters from all over the globe in person and to be able to explore
and enjoy Moscow - the fascinating capital of Russia.

The activities will be centered on the grounds of Atlas Park Hotel (
http://www.wrtc2010.ru/?id=30), located near Moscow's Domodedovo
International Airport. This is where all the competitors and referees are
staying. Rooms are available for both international and Russian guests. We
recommend you to make your reservations A.S.A.P. This will guarantee you get
a room.

Lots of interesting activities for guests will be offered: (visit
http://www.wrtc2010.ru/?id=10)

While WRTC-2010 is taking place, it would be possible to go on Moscow city
tours and visit local radio clubs. You would be able to get on the air and
participate in IARU contest from Russia.

Please contact our official WRTC Travel Agency. They will assist you with
everything you need (hotel reservations, transportation from the airport,
visa invitations, etc).

We are looking forward to having you as our guests. Once-in-a-lifetime
adventure for you and yours, don’t miss it!

WRTC-2010 Organizing Committee