[OZ-CONTEST] [TOEC] The future for Scandinavian Cup in SAC Contest?

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 01:18:18 PST 2010

Hello all!

Well, maybe we do not need any changes. From my point of view it is fun with
the cup and to win a few of the 52 years, but the main idea would be to
still increase the activity totally from the Scandinavian countries. The cup
is more important as a stimulator for the activity in my eyes.

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats