[OZ-CONTEST] SAC: Over 1000 SSB Logs Uploaded, CW Result Problems Solved

Kim Östman kim.ostman at abo.fi
Wed Oct 19 23:48:51 PDT 2011

Dear all,

A total of over 1000 logs have been submitted so far from SAC SSB,
marking another new record! Please remember to submit your log no
later than 2400 UTC on Sunday, 23 October.

We are sorry that the CW results have been delayed from the original
timetable. The unforeseen problems have now been solved, and we should
finally be on track to deliver the CW results in the next days.

73
Kim OH6KZP