[OZ-CONTEST] OZ5W CW-skimmer is re-adjusted to listen on 10m for this weekend's ARRL 10m Contest

Brian Lodahl OZ2BRN oz2brn at post.cybercity.dk
Fri Dec 7 18:28:10 EST 2012

Hi OZ contesters,

OZ5W CW skimmer station have been re-calibrated tonight to listen for
10m CQ's from 28.000 to 28.048.
(instead of 15m as for the past 3 months)

Data Feed goes to Reverse Beacon Network:
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=OZ5W&t=de

Although it listens only on an Inverted-V dipole cut for 40m from grid
loc. JO55UL, we will see if it is able to pick up any NA stations for
you, given the somewhat horrible conditions forecasted for the higher
HF-bands this weekend.

I cannot promise you extra sunspots (wish I could), but at least a pair
of extra ears offered in help extended for this weekend's ARRL 10m
contest. You will need them :)

Enjoy !
/OZ2BRN, o.b.o. OZ5W