[OZ-CONTEST] Fw:

Steen Wichmand oz8sw at mail.tele.dk
Sun Jan 22 12:31:30 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Edson Fonseca
To: ed-py4was at powerline.com.br
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:30 PM

                  Radioamateurs / Club's / Group's !

                  The CWJF Group is the sponsor and organizer of CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest,
                  which is a continuation of the popular Manchester Mineira All America Contest, held since 1993 by our Group.

                  In 2012, the CWJF Group hopes to have the honor of your participation in our
                  CQMM DX CONTEST, for the first time or again.

                  Visit the site of the biggest Group of radioamateurs of the BRAZIL.
                  www.cwjf.com.br

                  If you intend to participate in this contest, send us an email (ed-py4was at powerline.com.br)
                  so we can send a reminder when you are missing just one week for our realization.

                  Help us promote the contest and address (website) of our group to
                  other Ham in your Country / Group / Club.

                  Happy New Year for you and ur family !

                  73 , Ed - PY4WAS
                  President of the CWJF Group