[OZ-CONTEST] assisted

OZ4FF - 5P4F - Karsten oz4ff at oz4ff.dk
Fri Oct 26 04:05:56 EDT 2012

It seems a lot of confusion on the question whats assisted.
In my 55 years as contester, I have always seen it like some assistance to a person with some sort of a small handicap, – maybe blind or in some other way having problem with logging
As its almost impossible to send a paperlog anymore, we have to send log electronically , f.inst CBR
If some in SA or AF, think its interesting to put ones call on the cluster, are you then assisted, and how can one avoid it?
If one doesnt use the on line logging @ru, – are you then still assisted by sending a cbr by e.mail?
73 Karsten OZ4FF