[OZ-CONTEST] SAC NTC - Any OZ's ?

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Wed Sep 12 08:28:09 EDT 2012

The deadline for submitting teams to the SAC National Team Contest Trial is
due. But we still would love to have some OZ's in the NTC Trial. Even if
you can't gather a full team, I think it would be a nice experience being
part of this.

The rules for NTC can be found at
http://sactest.net/blog/rules/national-team-contesting-trial-sac-2012/
There is also a short introduction at
http://sactest.net/blog/sac-2012-national-team-contesting-trial/

The requirement is that your log program will be able to put out summaries
to http://cqcontest.ru . Detailed instructions to set up the score
reporting is found under Help. It's easier than one might think.There are
also NTC specific instructions at
http://sactest.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SAC2012_StreamingInstructions_25Aug2012.pdf
If
you add video+video it's nice, but not mandatory.

So dear OZ's, please consider to take part in this.

73 & GL in SAC
Ingo SM5AJV
SAC CC Teamleader