[OZ-CONTEST] SAC rules changes

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Aug 7 07:41:20 EDT 2014

A short reminder:

SAC SPONSORED PLAQUE PROGRAM

I addition to the rule changes, we have started a new SAC Sponsored Plaque
Program. We hope that several SAC enthusiasts are willing to sponsor one or
several plaques from the program. Read more on the SAC Sponsored Plaque
Program page!
http://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/sac-sponsored-plaque-program/

The sponsoring is filling up, so please take a look on the list to find a
plaque to sponsor from OZ-land.
If you don't find your favorite plaque category, you can always make a
proposal to our sponsored plaque manager: OH6KZP.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E
SAC CC Teamleader