[OZ-CONTEST] Fw: Russian DX Contest 2015

OZ4CG oz4cg at live.dk
Fri Mar 13 16:23:45 EDT 2015

F.Y.I.

Best 73 Carsten / OZ4CG

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Russian DX Contest
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 9:18 PM
To: oz4cg at live.dk
Subject: Russian DX Contest 2015

Dear OZ4CG!

Spring is here. RDXC-2015 is just weeks away.

With great pleasure The Russian DX Contest Team invites you to take part in
RDXC-2015.

The event is 24 hours long and takes place March 21-22, 2015 from
1200z -1159z.

We promise you great activity from almost all Russian regions. For those who
care the RDXC-2105 is a qualifying event for WRTC-2018.

Keep in mind the regular log deadline is 14 days following the end of the
contest. However, if you are hoping for a spot in the Top 3, you must submit
your log within 36 hours of the closing bell and logs of the leaders must
show the frequency of every QSO with a minimum resolution of 1 Khz.

The e-mail address for log submission is logs at rdxc.org. Our robot will check
your log and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You can confirm we've
received your log at http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/logs.asp

We encourage RDXC-2015 participants to post their scores and monitor their
competitors online at http://www.cqcontest.ru

You can post your raw score and contest impressions to our site
http://www.rdxc.org

While visiting our website at http://www.rdxc.org you can find 1997-2014
contest results, contest records, and our contest rules written in 15
different languages. To help everyone there is also a comprehensive set of
tips & hints, FAQ and other useful analysis and information about the RDXC.

RDXC contest rules are very democratic - you are allowed to work anybody
anywhere and make your best score within the 24 hour contest period.
Starting RDXC-2015 all participants will have an opportunity to download
their online RDXC award.

Hope to hear your signals shortly.

Sincerely,
RDXC committee