[OZ-CONTEST] WPX CW - offer for a top result at OZ5E !!!! Its not for sale, its for sure...

Lars Erik Hinrichsen mail at oz1fjb.dk
Sun Mar 22 17:07:24 EDT 2015

Hello Ulli.

How about joining me at OZ5E ?, Im driving from zeeland, passing the
bridge, and can pick you up in Nyborg or Svendborg if you like ?, but it
will be friday till monday for me..

If so, multi would perhaps make more points,, even if you only will stay
partly in Stjær. Hope more oprs will join..

rgds

Lars
oz1fjb / ou2v