[OZ-CONTEST] LZ HF FIELD COMPETITION PLOVDIV

Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Sun Jul 16 16:41:03 EDT 2017

BULGARIAN FEDERATION OF RADIO AMATEURS

P.O. Box 830, BG-1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

Location: BG-1612 Sofia, Complex Lagera, Block 5, Office 1

                                           <mailto:bfra_hq at hotmail.com>
bfra_hq at hotmail.com,  <mailto:lz3nn at abv.bg> lz3nn at abv.bg,
<http://www.bfra.org> www.bfra.org

Dear friends,

On behalf of BFRA, we have the pleasure of inviting you to take part in the
LZ HF FIELD COMPETITION PLOVDIV - 2017, which will be held on AUGUST 18/20,
2017 in PLOVDIV, PARK HOTEL IMPERIAL.
That event has already 7 years history. During the years the format of the
event and its very attractive and valuable awards drew in participants from
great number countries from almost all continents. Last several years
Plovdiv hosted traditionally this competition and due to the raising
interest BFRA and the organizers from Plovdiv decided to declare it an
annual international LZ HF FIELD COMPETITION.

For more information, please visit the website:  <http://www.lzhfqrp.org/>
http://www.lzhfqrp.org/

We will be pleased to have you joint the 8-th International LZ HF FIELD
COMPETITION PLOVDIV - 2017.
Enclosed you will find the Rules. Please send your confirmation to the
following e-mail address:  <mailto:lz1yq at mail.bg> lz1yq at mail.bg
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

With best regards,

Victor Tzenkov (LZ3NN)
President of BFRA
Hristo Zdravkov (LZ1YQ, LZ4A)